The Cranford Hotel, as seen today, bears strong resemblance to its earliest days.
Built in 1893 by the Hess family, it's convenience to the railroad tracks made it a popular
stop for businessmen. In 1946, the hotel was sold to the DiTullio family and remained in
use as a hotel until the early 70's. It endures today as a favorite restaurant and meeting
place - boasting a great filet mignon, authentic thin-crust pizzas, as well as a bevy of burgers, beers and sandwiches.